(keitai-l) Re: M-Commerce

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/17/00
Java KVM spec should be out late spring-ish.
As far as I know SMS between various I-Mode phones works just fine. Don't know
about SMS between operators, but I do know email works fine between operators.

I-Mode also has push-type SMS broadcast messaging, but it's used too much anymore
b/c it hogs network resources.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144