(keitai-l) Re: i-mode gateway / url access

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/19/00
omame wrote:

> Hello,
> This is probably a no-brainer question, but
> someone recently asked me and I found myself
> answering 「はー、知らないな。。」
>
> For those sites on the I-Mode gateway, are
> these also accessible via regular urls?

Not that I know of. They are either hosted at DoCoMo, in which case
they're most likely NOT on the Internet, or they are on the internet,
but either way they usually require access through the DoCoMo gateway
for user identification.

If you go to a getway site and view the url you can try it in a
browser but most likely you'll get denied.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144