(keitai-l) Re: i-mode image size & format

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/25/00
97 wide, length varies according to handset. The real limitation is file
size (5k). Most phones automatically compress files that are too wide
(i.e. there's no scrolling left-right only up-down). Some phones dither,
some don't.

I don't have any stats on color vs bw, but anecdotally, since color just
came out a couple months ago I'd think there are WAY more bw/grayscale
phones than color.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144