(keitai-l) HDML server settings

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 05/14/00
Does anyone know some good resources, besides phone.com for HDML
development?
Specifically server setup- Im uable to get Japanese from my site to display
on the phone.com browser. -Im not sure if this is also true of Japanese HDML
capable
phones but assume so.

If anyone has a CDMAone, or EzWeb phone can you please check my site
http://ikaiwa.com/ez/index.hdml

I have the following in my .htaccess file
AddType text/x-hdml; charset=Shift_JIS .hdml
and this in my hdml page
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/x-hdml; charset=Shift_JIS">
other Japanese sites are viewable in the phone.com browser but my Japanese
comes up as ?????.

Thanks

David M.