(keitai-l) Re: Cheat Codes?

From: Brent Bossom <brent_at_flyingcolor.com>
Date: 05/15/00
Hey Ren, why not??

That's what they are talking about on the ghz mailing list, right?

If there are cheat codes, what's wrong with developers talking about them?
If it is common knowledge in the Japanese development world, why not the
English-speaking one? One of the reasons that IDO changed their policy on
the CDMAOne subscriber ID thing is because developers were complaining about
it. They were the only ones who knew there was a problem.

If the secret codes are so "dangerous", they shouldn't be there. No?

Brent