(keitai-l) Re: marketing i-mode site launched

From: Brent Bossom <brent_at_flyingcolor.com>
Date: 05/17/00
>> 6) it is not an official i-MODE site
>
> I'm curious about why was it decided not to try to
> become an official IP i-MODE site? Just because of the
> flexibility this gives you working outside of NTT DoCoMo?

I don't think they let purely promotional sites on their i-Menu, but even if
they do, the promotion is only running for about 3 months. I don't think it
lends itself well to being an official site.

Brent

**Interested in mobile Internet development? We're hiring!**

Brent Bossom (m: brent@ezb.ido.ne.jp)
Manager, Mobile Internet
The FlyingColor Group
2-23-17 Ebisu Minami,
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0022
Tel:- +81 (0)3 3760 9999  Fax:- +81 (0)3 3760 9990
Full Contact E-Marketing     www.flyingcolor.com