(keitai-l) Re: Razorfish Japan

From: Nina Young <nina.young_at_jup.com>
Date: 05/19/00
There are only about 800,000 wap handsets/ users in Japan..correction- a
press release just came out saying that there were 2 million users for
EZweb services... (compared to i-mode's 6.8 million)

You are not misguided. That couldn't have been an accurate statement

--
ÉjÅ[ÉiÅ@ÉÑÉìÉO
ÉWÉÖÉsÉ^Å[ÅEÉRÉ~ÉÖÉjÉPÅ[ÉVÉáÉìÉY

tel: 917-534-6321