(keitai-l) Re: Razorfish Japan

From: a.goh <youme_at_best.com>
Date: 05/19/00
The original nikkei BP article reads "building sites that provide services
for
such devices as WAP-enabled wireless terminals."

The press releases from both companies mention designing sites for "wireless
and broadband" media and I guess the word WAP was casually dropped somewhere
during the conference - at most.

Personally, I never heard of Intervision (www.ivision.co.jp). Apparently, a
media rep which used to be Tokyu Agency, now catering Sony Group companies
and branching out to Web business.

Does anyone know more details on the tie-up?

a.goh
go@arcjapan.com