(keitai-l) Japanese Mobile News

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 05/24/00
Dear all,

Since I am constantly collecting news about the mobile internet
in Japan anyway, I decided to publish the links on a webpage
where everybody can read it and even contribute easily with
his/her own links/news or comments.

Anima: Japanese Mobile News
http://anima.editthispage.com/

Everybody is invited to join and become a member of "Japanese
Mobile News". By that you can write comments to published news
or input your own news links or any Japanese mobile phone
related content.

To become a member, all you have to do is register here (for
free of course!):

http://anima.editthispage.com/member/signup

Of course ROMs (read only members) are welcome as well. To just
read the articles on the site, you don't have to register.

I am open for any comments or help/support to make this a
valuable and lively resource/community about (internet enabled)
mobile phones in Japan.

What am thinking right now is how to setup a mobile interface
(imode, wap) in an efficient way for this site within the Manila
Content Management System and whether to start a regular
(weekly) e-mail-newsletter as well.

Let me know what you think,
Andrea