(keitai-l) Re: Mobile phones banned on trains?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 05/26/00
On Fri, 26 May 2000, Thomas O'Dowd wrote:

> for a passenger with a pacer. Another thought, is that you have to pretty
> much admire the way the daily rush hour passangers put up with being
> pushed and crammed in together and take it every morning. Phones ringing

	True. I must confess it is a bit hard for me to actually
	realize how many people are in the trains during rush hours
	in there. Rush hour in Helsinki means the car traffic just
	stands and there are no seats for everyone in the trams.
	I think this is about the same as light traffic in Tokyo :)

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/