(keitai-l) Re: Contacting Canadians Working in High Tech

From: David Emery <dave_at_skiddlydee.com>
Date: 05/30/00
>Hi All,
>
>On a purely parochial note, I'm keen to hear from any and all Canadians
>working in Tokyo in high tech, mobile, telecoms, computing, Net, etc. Please
>reply direct to: daniel_at_japaninc.net.

Well if that's not the most racist idea for an article...

And Canucks?  High tech? A country where advanced technology means a beer
bottle with a screw top? And besides, none a them cheese-heads know any
words longer than "puck", so if you use words like "parochial" none of them
will understand what you're talking about, anyway. Sheesh.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a Canadian involved web-dev in Tokyo. What's up?

Regards,
Dave