(keitai-l) Re: Nokia NM502i

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 06/06/00
For a time, DoCoMo was limiting I-Mode upgrades (from non I-Mode phones to
I-Mode phones) to ease the impact of massive numbers of users on their
network. The restriction has now been lifted. I wonder if that's what you
experienced...

I still think it's best to get a cellphone directly from the stores associated
with the carrier as you'll get better warranty/service and can keep your phone
number when you upgrade -- not an option at all cellphone shops.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144