(keitai-l) Re: drop a face to cyberspace?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 06/13/00
On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> Of course, since we both live in Tokyo (and many of the
> people on the list here), that would the place we`d suggest
> and Dan could even provide a big meeting room at his
> company. Mika, I know it`s far for you, but maybe you can
> still come!!

	Great idea and I really would like to participate.
	Because of the great distance and pricey flight tickets
	I should first have a reason for a business trip to
	Japan (so I could get the expenses paid ;)

	I've said this to Thomas before and I'd like to say
	the same to everyone else too: if you ever coming to
	Helsinki drop me a line. It would be nice to meet
	face to face.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/