(keitai-l) Re: horrible embarrassment and apology

From: Scott McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/19/00
300 dollars for 300 words!!!
Thats interesting.. So is that the standard rate for writing stories. Cool.

Say can I ask what the  http://appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives runs on?
Is it possible to buy some more memory more for it. Why so slow?? It's like
waiting for the Japanese rainy season to end.
Also, you might want to clean up the English on the front page.
After (X) years in Japan, I still can't get used to those spelling mistakes.

- Scott ;-)

[
KEITAI-L is a mailinglist ment for the discussion of current and future web
 and JAVA(tm) enabled mobile phones with a bias towards the Japanese market.
Discussions on technical and marketing issues are welcome.

KEITAI-L

  Name Last modified Size Description
 Parent Directory 08-Aug-2000 11:29 -
 archives/ 02-Aug-2000 00:21 - Mailinglist archives
 nm502i 05-Apr-2000 20:06 - Contents from NM520i press cd-rom
 Japan Mobile Information Updated daily - Premiere source for keitai news
 CJNN Updated weekly - A weekly roundup of news and information from
Computing Japan
 Gate39 ? - Original Japan related features, news, and articles - in English
]