(keitai-l) Re: i-mode technical faq

From: George A. Arriola <garriola_at_Adobe.COM>
Date: 09/05/00
Hi Andrea,

We've never met, but I heard about you through Ren.

FYI - The i-mode module Ren and I worked on for GoLive 5 can be downloaded
from the following links. In addition is will ship in English and in
Japanese.

<Preview>
http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/actions/imode.html

<Download>
http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/actions/main.html

P.S. Are you based in Japan, or Germany? My R&D team is in Hamburg.

regards./j