(keitai-l) Re: I-mode physical layer

From: punnamas vichitkulwongsa <punnamas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 09/09/00
Hi,

>Sorry, I have no idea about low-level specs of PDC.
>Since it's Japan-only, I doubt anything even exists in
>English...Punnamas?

Yes, ARIB (The Association of Radio Industries and Businesses) put out PDC
spec in English. To my knowledge, they are not available on the web, though.
If you know someone in Ericsson/Nortel/Motorola Japan in their radio network
section, they should have a copy.

http://www.arib.or.jp/

Alternatively, I found some useful links from google search engine. You can
check them out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=arib

Punnamas