(keitai-l) Re: New wireless whitepaper

From: Petri Ojala <ojala_at_ascend.fi>
Date: 09/26/00

What if you disconnect the phone set and the display?

You would have a dummy color TFT/LCD touch-type screen with internal
battery and Bluetooth connectivity.  Perhaps Palm-like graffiti input
in addition to the mobile phone keypad.

Al the brains would be in your small, ordinary mobile phone with
Bluetooth link to the external display unit.  The mobile phone could
still have a small display for voice use.

The display would be option so you can charge it whenever you like and
still continue to use your mobile phone.

I like my Palm V(x) and my Nokia 8000-series is about the right size
(I wouldn't mind half the thickness).  8xxx-sized PDA?  Palm-sized
mobile phone?  No thank you.

Best regards,
Petri