(keitai-l) Re: WANTED!

From: nisbet <anisbet_at_gol.com>
Date: 09/29/00
Dear Mr. Pemmelaar,
I saw your email this morning to the Keitai group, a bold move in this group!

I was interested in #2, the Coordination Position.    I am not a
programer, but I have been interested in the wireless industry in
Japan, and even attempted to make my own i-mode site for expats in
Tokyo.
http://www2.gol.com/users/anisbet    -please have a look if you are interested.

My background is not in telecoms, but I have been doing business in
Japan and for Japanese companies for about 10 years, graduated with a
Masters from Nagoya University, and now looking for a new opportunity
to get excited about.

I have attached my resume in PDF format for you to look at.   Please
give me a call if you think there may be any interest.

Regards,
Allan Nisbet
03-5720-5517

>I'm not sure if I should be sending a job posting, so I apologize in advance
>if this content is not appropriate.
>
>In Short,
>
>1) if you understand XML/XSL Java and want to apply it to a CMGI funded start
>up in the wireless infrastructure area contact me directly. Position is for
>Japan.
>
>2) If you a respnable understanding of  the above technologies, but are not
>a hardcore programmer, there is another coordination position - need to
>speak Japanese!
>
>Once again soooorry - feel free to flame me if you feel I shouldn't be posting
>this kind of stuff.
>
>Andre Pemmelaar
>andre@soken.mei.co.jp

-- Type: application/pdf