(keitai-l) Re: P821i and N821i specs

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 10/08/00
Juergen,

No, I decided it would be more useful as a self-test although I would love
to get data on a P821i or N821i.

On Mozilla would have been interesting;)
The test has the following limitations:

Minimum test width: 84 pixels
Maximum test width: 138 pixels
Maximum test height: 270 pixels
Minimum test characters: 15
Maximum test characters: 23
Maximum test lines: 10

It is possible to expand the test beyond these specs but this dramatically
increases the number of test pages.

Kyle