(keitai-l) Re: Who to believe

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Kyle Barrow wrote:

> While I can accept a 1 pixel deviation in height, it seems DoCoMo's specs
> are wrong for the NM502i at least. What about other phones? The BrowserHawk
> i-mode data I supply relies on the browser screen size specs but should I be
> using stand-by screen size instead?

	Found a nice list about different screensizes af different
	imagesizes (browsing, incoming call etc):

		http://homepage1.nifty.com/scs/keitai/picsize.html

	Most of these sizes also differ from what is given at the
	NTT DoCoMo site. Good thing is that the site has info on
	N821i and R209i which I havent seen yet elsewhere. Not sure
	though which numbers I should believe. In the url above
	the author says "Because it is what originally examined, it
	might be wrong." (elingo translation)

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/