(keitai-l) Re: Java on i-mode

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 10/30/00
I'd love to take a time-machine trip back to 1978, to tell Apple II
hackers: "Two decades from now, people will be doing just what
you're doing now, but for tiny handheld network gadgets in Japan
rather than big clunky boxes in Cupertino."

On second thought: I'm sure none of them would be surprised.

-michael
leap@gol.com

From: "Renfield Kuroda" <Renfield.Kuroda@msdw.com>