(keitai-l) practical cdmaOne experience, anyone?

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 01/01/01
I have avoided Au/KDDI since I don't like EZweb. But after having tried a
Sanyo phone recently I have become quite impressed by the cdmaOne service.

It would be interesting to hear other members' experience of cdmaOne.

If only they wouldn't have chosen HDML, it could probably have been a real
killer.

It will also be interesting to see what the development will look like in
Korea when the new version of CDMA, IS-95B, will be implemented. It should
give up to 130 kbps practical bandwidth. As usual handset are still lagging.

/gustaf

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747