(keitai-l) Re: i-mode java Jar file

From: Jim Coyer <jcoyer_at_WirelessKnowledge.com>
Date: 01/05/01
Hi Venki-

I heard something about this month for the release of i-mode java handsets.
I don't know if this is what you're looking for.

A question for you: what kind of emulator are you using?  I'm stuck using
the iMode tool, which isn't that strong.  I'm not familiar with MIDP.  Can
you elaborate?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Coyer
Wireless Knowledge