(keitai-l) Re: FunMail patent?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 01/15/01
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Juergen Specht wrote:

> For some lame reason, the FunMail server is no longer
> communication with us. To try again, click "ok" otherwise

> I like it, it's very funny :)

	That was almost as funny as the module which tries to correcti
	mispelling of URL's beind named "mod_speling". Must confess
	first time I saw that I laughed for good 10 minutes :)

	But on the subject. What is the Japanese stand on software
	patents? Is it possible to get a software patent in Japan? I
	believe most of the countries in European Union voted against
	extension of the patent system to allow software patents.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/