(keitai-l) Mobile phone of the year

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 01/21/01
A quite interesting study on the best mobile phone in Japan is presented at
Mobile Media Japan, even though the certainty may not be too high.

http://www.mobilemediajapan.com/newsdesk/bestphone

I-mode phones came in quite low in general, and especially the high volume
P209i surprised being only at the eleventh position.

It is quite logical, though, that Sanyo and Sharp are at the the top. It
will be interesting to see where the 503i will fit in. Personally I think
they will have a hard time in terms of gadget touch with phones like Sanyo
RZ-J91. http://www.ddipocket.co.jp/syohin/rz-j91.html

Most amazing is probably that Nokia comes in at position 9. Beats me...

/gustaf

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747