(keitai-l) Re: Vibration experiences wanted

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 01/26/01
> > > 4. Has anyone come across any innovative applications of
> vibration or other tactile feedback?
> < Eric >
> > Do you really want an answer to that last one ;-)
>
> Well errm, yes. Originally I thought of phrasing the question to exclude
> vibrating sex toys (I'm guessing this is what you mean). However - why
> exclude something if it works?
>
> >From my limited understanding (of course), technology is often exploited
> first in the sex industry. Money talks.

But here's a game you can play with the whole family, if you have four
phones,
two of which vibrate energetically enough:

1.  tilt a table surface very lightly
2.  place two phones at "the starting line" at the higher end
3.  two contestants jab wildly at the other two phones,
     autodialing the tabled ones
4.  the phones on the table rattle like and skitter like scorpions
     listening to bad rap music
5.  first one to fall off the other end of the table wins

Don't do this in cafes.  You get kicked out fast.  Especially if you whoop
and cheer
a lot.  Which, if not obligatory, is apparently inevitable.

I got this one from the latest Japanese edition of the Boy Scout Handbook.
Really.
Honest.  OK, I'm lying, but admit it: you believed me for a second, there.

-m
leap@gol.com