(keitai-l) Re: determining what is an i-mode page

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/08/01
Nick May wrote:
-8><---------------
But if google were to state something like  "if your site has the chtml
meta tag we will definitely regard it as chtml - if it does not we will
TRY and work it out,  we will do our best but we can make no guarantees"
then IMHO that would be "a good thing". People who do not use the tag
would still (mostly) get pulled in - people who did use it could
"guarantee" to get pulled in (as it were...)

But if you use a CHTML meta tag, what if Google comes across a site actually
built for CHTML and some future CHTML (pixo) device? CHTML specs support
style sheets, tables, frames and JPEG images which is why i-mode <loud>is
not</loud> CHTML.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com