(keitai-l) Re: Ask: average revenue for (official) content providers

From: JD <jtv_at_jtvworld.com>
Date: 02/20/01
*** Good Q. Hubert, Im surprised you didnt get an answer.
All ou need is subscriber levels per content or if you just seek an
overall figure multiplying the number of total subs (19m now) * ave.
fee/mnth (Yen200) * 2 (sites each subscriberd to), youll get close.

YOull have difficulty getting subscriber numbers per content though,
even per genre, but let me know if u have luck :)

JD