(keitai-l) Re: i-mode phone, a drill down

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/20/01
Renfield Kuroda wrote:

> Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang wrote:
>
> > * The button pictured as a 'car'. ( it is a 'back' key?) or call the
> > taxi(?! :) , just kidding.) If it isn't a 'back' button, do they have one?

yes my N502it has a "back" button. It is labeled "clear" in katakana and
has a backward arrow. It works like a back button in text input mode.
In some situations you can also use the big round button with four arrows
to position the cursor in the text input field. In kanji input mode the
functions are a bit different, since you need to chose between different
kanjis coming up for the same sounds.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/