(keitai-l) Re: Most People Can Live Without Wireless Web

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/24/01
Victor Pikula wrote:

> In another commercial (again from nokia), we see 2 people using a chat
> function on a mobile phone... in a dark cinema. As industrial organization is
> still hard to find here; I assume this chat-function only works if two people
> own the same Nokia phone.

Apologies if I am a bit slow.... what exactly is special about a
mobile phone with a chat function? I chat quite a lot with my
N502it-phone both voice and email, although there is no special
chat function. And I guess that another 25 million Japanese people
have also discovered the various chat functionalities of their mobile
phones.

I guess I am missing a point here.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/