(keitai-l) Re: Expensive surprises on I-Mode?

From: DC <dc_at_PacketVideo.COM>
Date: 02/26/01
don't all the services you're subscribed to go on your own i-menu
automatically? so you can quickly see which new subscriptions you have... to
cancel.

also, they are individually outlined on your bill?
can you not get a snapshot of your current bill - over imode - which will be
like a listing of current contents subscriptions?

/dc