(keitai-l) i-MIMIC i-mode emulator - help for Thomas

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/28/01
I have just released the first beta of i-MIMIC, our DHTML i-mode emulator.

The emulator runs on Windows IE5 or higher. I am currently working to
include support for IE on the Mac.

Before Netscape users put out a hit on me, while we are able to build a
cross-browser DHTML interface, the lack of support for key CSS text break
and wrap properties means Netscape is not able to successfully simulate
i-mode content. As these CSS issues are addressed in future Netscape
releases, we will re-evaluate Netscape support.

As it is the first beta none of the planned developer tools have been
implemented with the exception of i-mode source view.

i-MIMIC emulates the P209is.

You can access i-MIMIC as http://www.X-9.com/mimic/beta.asp
Comments, bugs and feedback are always welcome at feedback@X-9.com

Kyle

PS: Thomas, if Juergen's Cray hasn't cracked your pin yet, you can perhaps
get your  i-mode fix with this ;)

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com