(keitai-l) Re: My favorite I-mode site...silent it passed away...

From: Marc Printz <MPrintz_at_724.com>
Date: 03/21/01
I recently caught myself re-checking that site/link again, too. And to
my unhappy surprise it was gone. I had only one single encounter before
but as you say, it had a strange attraction associated with it that made
me come back with curiosity.

Are there any research papers analyzing the true reasons of what makes
mobile sites un/successful (ie deeper than just statistics which don't
explain _why_) ? Is there anything in the wired world?

Marc