(keitai-l) i-mode, imode, Imode, iMode or I-mode?

From: Victor Pikula <victor_at_pikula.com>
Date: 03/24/01
Thomas O'Dowd wrote:
> By the way, the FAQ generated an interesting question in itself...
> How do you spell "i-mode" in English, is it imode or i-mode? But I
> guess I already answered that :)

i-mode! I do not grasp why people want to spell it otherwise, since it's not
that hard to find out... The answer is right there & for the taking on:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/index.html

What *is* hard to do, on the other hand, is writing a 70+ page paper with an
antiquated program called "Word". Word wants to (besides making you detest
all paperclips in the world) capitalize the word "i-mode" into "I-mode" and
you cannot stop it from doing so. Exept iff you turn of de spel-chek al
togeter...

So I got used to typing this again and again:
[i], [-], [CTRL+Z], [mode]

Nice weekend to all,
Victor