(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l Digest V2 #89

From: thomas <thomas_at_synapsx.com>
Date: 04/16/01
Yep, interesting stuff to know indeed... how are doing "love related i-mode
sites"?  For cultural purposes of course...

Jokes appart, I remember that some months ago, many were saying that
sex-related applications would be the real "killer apps". How much is this
happening on I-mode/in Japan?

Thomas Meyer