(keitai-l) Re: Europe: RingTone Popularity

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 04/25/01
Kristian

Thanks for the info. I remember I got an Ericsson A1018s while on a biztrip
to Barcelona 1y1/2 ago and already had some ring tone customization
capabilities but just didn't hear anybody using them.

Pricing feels higher than in Japan, where one of J-Phones charges me
Y30/song (less in bulk). The pre-pay option is welcomed (And I don't mean
Mobiler's Check). Any idea what % the record companies typically get?

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/