(keitai-l) Re: mld and internet via cable

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 07/16/01
I signed up with ATT Worldnet, they have an ISP service in Japan which
is a pretty good deal, and you can get a good calling card rate as well (17
yen/min to the US)
with their @phone service.

http://regist.att.ne.jp/wn/index_en.html

I imagine you can dial the ATT ISP via your imode phone, although
I have never done this.