(keitai-l) Re: voice in data out?

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 07/18/01
My D209i phone supports voice dialing, or actually you can teach it voice
commands and map them to commands on the phone's firmware.  But it doesn't
work with the  imode browser, and it doesn't send the voice data to a
server over the network, it does all
the processing locally in the phone. Works pretty decently though.