(keitai-l) Testing Services in Japan

From: Brian Hutchison <Brian.Hutchison_at_PictureIQ.com>
Date: 07/23/01
Can anyone please recommend firms in Japan (Tokyo, preferably) that can test
my company's products for use with iMode, JSky, and EzWeb phones. The more
phones they are able test against the better. Our product is a server side
appliance that dynamically renders images to the appropriate size based upon
the User Agent. It does not reside on the phone. I will be in our Tokyo
office next week, and the more companies I can meet with, the better. We are
looking for initial testing against all available phones and ongoing testing
and notifications when new phones come out.

I am aware of Nooper, Evolex, Flexfirm, and http://www.eurotechnology.com/.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Cheers,

Brian Hutchison
PictureIQ - http://www.pictureiq.com/