(keitai-l) Re: old keitai

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 07/31/01
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Nick May wrote:

> keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
> >It's the same old pre-Meiji story again ... "We are Japanese - world
> >standards don't apply to us - what's going on outside of Japan doesn't
> >concern us ..."
>
> I have forborne from commenting on your numerous posts to date as they
> seem in the main to be trolls better suited to a junior Slashdot forum
> than Keitai-l, but as a Mac-using pro-whaling vegetarian Englishman living
> down here in Sunny Fukkers, I feel I really must disabuse you of the
> notion that what's going on outside Japan "doesn't concern us".

	A side note from the maintainer here. As you all probably
	know KEITAI-L is moderated. We have been very liberate on the
	moderation only moderating away some totally off topic posts
	and private mails accidentally sent to the list. Opinions have
	never been moderated away. However if those opinions start
	to look like trolls and cause too much bad blood on the list
	moderation might occur.

	Its a good thing to remember there are almost 700 people
	subscribing the list. People subscribing are working for
	telcos, hardware manufacturers, investment banks, newspapers
	etc etc. It's a small world so you probably want to make a good
	impression of yourself.

	Now lets move into something productive.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/