(keitai-l) Re: SmD

From: David Cotter <david.cotter_at_alatto.com>
Date: 08/16/01
From: keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net

I have used an app called sndEd to create and convert mld files. The Zentec
emulator did not have the same range of instruments as the N503i but as far
as I know this depends on the MIDI support in my sound card and not on the
Zentec emulator.

I created some sounds using instruments I needed but when I played them on
the emulator it sounded nothing like the desired sound but on the N503i it
sounded perfect.

Dave
www.alatto.com