(keitai-l) Re: Profitable Unofficial Imode sites out there?

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/21/01
As a place to start, that flaming ignoramus Michael Turner submitted:

  http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2001-06/0293.html

Just follow the thread back from there.

Fortune-telling is a great web business model, if you can get a
micropayment for each piece of advice.  Just generate random
information, personalize it with a smidgen of user data ("Since
you were born in the Year of the Banana Slug..."), and serve.
Superstition: truly scalable, always will be.

Of course, being one of those skeptical Capricorns, I *would*
say that.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com