(keitai-l) Re: Docomo's new English web site

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 11/08/01
This looks to have been sold to DoCoMo by

(1) packing an auditorium with spare-wheel DoCoMo execs.

(2) darkening the auditorium suddenly, so that nobody could see well enough
to sneak out.

(3) running a rigged demo using a huge screen, complete with throbbing
Vangelis score ("How about 'Chariots of Ignited Flatulence'?"  "OK, sounds
good, forget Cyndi Lauper's Greatest Hits, Performed by the Kalamazoo Kazoo
Ensemble.").

(4) seeding the audience with a few bootstrap standing-ovation applauders.

But what do I know about website design.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com