(keitai-l) Submarines

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/14/01
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Nick May wrote:

> <offtopic>(Japan's contribution to the Afghan war includes a
> SUBMARINE!)</offtopic>

Well, the real question there, I think, is, "Was it originally built as
a submarine, or did it become one inadvertently?"

Replies to shibuya-kei@lists.cynic.net, since this has nothing to do
with keitai. (That is, if this entire post doesn't get justly moderated
out of existence, anyway.)

(I was going to try to make some tentative connection related to the low
data rates achieved by the ELF radios that submarines use, but it's just
not worth the effort at this time of night.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org