(keitai-l) Re: iMode Mail

From: Pat Hourigan <pat_at_hourigan.net>
Date: 11/17/01
I am currently testing the english implementation of this from NTT
Comm.  They have developed a gateway through which you can log into and get
mail from your pop boxes which can be on any mail server. Works kind of
like web mail in that you can see the headers of what is there and whether
there is an attachment. You can't actually get the attachments but you can
get the mail. At this point they are marketing it to ISP's and other large
entities and it is pretty pricey.  But it works pretty slick.

pat