(keitai-l) Re: Whats wrong with J-Phone mail?

From: David Beutel <david_beutel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/27/01
You're right.  There's no delay for messages from
J-Phone to J-Phone.  The problem is J-Phone receiving
email (i.e., from the Internet).  Several of the error
messages I got suggest problems on J-Phone's SMTP
servers.  But as that's probably just the tip of the
network, I can't be sure of the root problem.

11011011