(keitai-l) Re: How fast are those Japanese thumbs ?

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 11/30/01
This is very odd, as for most of Japanese history, writing in kanji was a
sign of education. In fact, older documents are almost pure kanji - many of
the words now written in hiragana in modern usage were written in kanji
previously.  Further, writing documents in katakana tends to make them
ambiguous, which is not a good thing when writing laws. Are you sure this is
correct?

--
Eric Hildum