(keitai-l) interesting scam continued...

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/08/01
Hi all,

I've been keeping my eyes open for further sources of the mail I sent
in about the 100,000 yen bills you could end up with after calling back
a number.

The Nekkei newspaper on Friday the 7th (p19) had more information about it
and basically said that the big bill comes not from the operators but
from the "mob" or company owning the numbers you called back. The paper
said there is no obligation on you to pay the bill save for perhaps
a threat of muscle. Anyway, that's the story, rory.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs