(keitai-l) Opinions on mobile commerce appreciated

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 12/11/01
	I'm posting this on behalf of Mr.Pedersen who approached
	me about their research. Currently people who have
	participated their study are mostly European or American
	and they wish to get keitai people participated too.
	Here's the message from Per:

	Because readers of this list are considered early adopters of
	mobile services, we appreciate your participation in a research
	survey on mobile commerce. By answering a brief questionnaire
	on your experience and opinions, you will help us gaining a
	better understanding of these services. Results from the study
	will also be publicly available at http://www.snf.no/pdfrap.htm .

	Participants will also take part in a drawing on the following
	prizes:
	2 x US $200 worth gift certificate at Amazon.com
	10 x US $25 worth gift certificate at Amazon.com

	To participate, visit:
	http://emarkets.grm.hia.no/mobile/default.asp?page=91

	Note! Our research is independent from any manufacturer or
	commercial company. All data and findings based on this survey
	will be of academic use only.

	Per Pedersen
	The Foundation for Research in Economics and Business Administration

	Per E. Pedersen
	Professor
	Department of Information and Communication Technology
	Agder University College, SNF
	Ph.: +47 37253219, Cell: +47 90655321
	Fax: +47 37253181

--