(keitai-l) Re: Apache authentication on handsets

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/12/01
> It always amuses me when people on the list asking how well this or
> that emulator emulates a particular phone - the issues BETWEEN
> phones are so pervasive that anything that works "just so" on one
> phone type is rarely going to work the same way on another. The
> point being, I suppose, not to try and code too close to the margin
> and never assume that jus 'cuz something works on your phone it
> will work on all others.

To make things even more complicated...some phones have
firmware updates and behave *a bit* different than others.
Even if you *think* you have exactly the same phone...

I guess we have some experiences in this direction:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=10&p=0&l=en

;)

Juergen "a picture says more than thousand words" Specht
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/